Monday, May 4, 2015

Join the Counselor Tribe

Counselor Tribe

I am in the final phase of my book, Play Therapy for Schools.  It will include:

* anger control
* stress management
* study and organizational skills
* making friends
* communication skills
* lesson plans
* ASCA standards
* collecting and using data

...with using play therapy techniques.  This is play with everyday, familiar games such as

*Don't Break the Ice
* Jenga
* Tumble
* Pick-up sticks
* playing cards
* Barrel of Monkeys
* puppets

...and more!

But I need your help!  I need your feedback and careful eye to critique my writing, tell me what makes sense and what does not, what to add and what to delete.  Please join the Tribe by joining the mailing list at Counselorgames.com.  

The Counselor Tribe will receive a free copy of the completed book!

I look forward to your input, suggestions, and feedback.









I get lots of comments on my logo.  I am having them made into little dangling earrings.  Would you purchase them as earrings or necklace?   The happy boy and girl perfectly display all that counselors do for their students!

Contact me at grace@counselorgames.com



 Anger and Me  is a workbook for students on anger control and management.  It is perfect for individual, small groups, or classroom lessons on anger control.  The workbook is reproducible so you can make as many copies as needed.  Get your copy today!




Grace Wilhelm is a National Board Certified Counselor with experience in mental health and school counseling.  She enthusiastically presents to counselors, teachers, youth workers, and parents on anger, stress, crises intervention, communication, data, counseling programs, play sessions, and more.  Find out more at counselorgames.com





Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/counselorgames

No comments:

Post a Comment